Night out with my good friend Tim- done! Shopping with Tim for new clothes- done! Closing out my Thirty One Fundraiser- done!
- Shopping for Ethiopia with Em
- Baseball game (second to last one of the season)
- Church on Sunday
- Meeting with two ladies about Ethiopia
- Fall kick off event at my other church
- Loving some kids at St. Johns
- Preparing for the week ahead
- Bowling and general merry-making with friends
- Clean the bathroom
- Do the dishes
- Shop for groceries
- Figure out meals for the next week or two
Sitting down to look at it all makes me feel busy but blessed. Time to start checking things off that list - hopefully Irene doesn't have any remnants that ruin baseball plans (we're not supposed to get anything but I guess you never can tell).